A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Geller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Geller, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geller
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Geller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Geller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Digestive System Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Geller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Jay Geller MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Geller practice?
- Dr. Arthur Geller has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Geller practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Internists and Freehold Gastroenterologists.