Very kind and personal doctor show details Very kind and personal doctor
Mar 29th, 2015

I have been with 5 doctors before I met Dr. Geller ... Let me leave something very clear here .... The experiences with doctors is very individual and personal... I have been at doctors who most of people said in reviews he was awesome and blah blah .. well with me the same doctor ( in my opinion) was no even close to that person who people was telling me in their reviews ...Other doctor I have been , he was what they call " TOP DOCTOR" .. let me tell you ... he barely spoke to me and barely heard me or check my stomach... he ask me for my exam that I have done two years prior of that day I was in his office..... Dr.. who was just giving me medicine instead of find the source of my stomach problems .... I can continue telling you my histories here and experiences with doctors ... Dr Geller was my last hope ... since my previous experiences were very frustrate ... Im telling you he was the ONLY DOCTOR who ask me for many exams ( kind of exam that put me inside out to find out what was the sorce of my stomach problems and my stomach itself), he was the ONLY doctor who return my calls , he is very gentle ,very personal , has a good bedside manner, he spent time to talk about my problem .. and he was very honest .. if he couldn't help me he would send me to his friend who is a specialize doctor in my stomach problem.... what else to say???? He is in my opinion the TOP DOCTOR, THE BEST DOCTOR , THE KINDEST DOCTOR. He has all my and my husband' s respect for being a rare doctor nowadays.

Takes great care of Patients show details Takes great care of Patients
by Gellar Fan on Feb 21st, 2014

A warm knowledgable doctor. I have put my faith in him and I have not been disappointed. Tough to get an appointmant, figure about 45-60 days for a new patient, but that is because he is in demand and has a large patient base. Also the waiting room does have a very long wait, figure two hours in and out but that is because he takes time with each patient. There is none of the rush in rush out stuff many GI doctors do. I highly recommend him

Never got in show details Never got in
by Wasted day at the doctor's office on Aug 31st, 2010

Made an appointment with Dr. Geller's office as a preliminary exam for a colonoscopy. I had a 2:45 appointment but I showed up at 2:30 as instructed since it was my first visit. Waiting room was packed with one empty seat remaining.Receptionist(I'm being nice) told me the doctor was running a little late. At 3:45 I got up to leave because there were still 2 people ahead of me.So to recap I sat there for 1 hour and 15 minutes listening to the insipid receptionist discuss the qualities of a Snickers bar with the billing clerk. It never dawned on her to close the glass privacy window. I never saw the doctor and I never will go back. So in closing I hope that someday this doctor and his staff will get their collective heads out of their asses just long enough to stick them up mine.BTW- Office furniture was so uncomfortable I could use the name of a good chiropractor.