A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Giroux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Giroux, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Giroux graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Giroux has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Steven Giroux MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Giroux practice?
- Dr. Arthur Giroux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Giroux practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists, Chesapeake Hematologists, and Chesapeake Pathologists.