A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Glover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Glover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glover
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Glover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Glover, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glover graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glover has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Tyrone Glover MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur T. Glover practice?
- Dr. Arthur Glover has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Glover practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.