A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Glover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Glover is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glover
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Glover Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Glover, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glover graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Glover has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Tyrone Glover MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur T. Glover practice?
- Dr. Arthur Glover has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Glover practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.