A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Goldberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Goldberg, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur I Goldberg MD is a male Oncologist , has 42 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur I. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Arthur Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Goldberg practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.