A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Gomberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Gomberg is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomberg graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gomberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur A Gomberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur A. Gomberg practice?
- Dr. Arthur Gomberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Gomberg practices Family Medicine near Deerfield Beach, FL.
See Deerfield Beach Family Physicians.