A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Grant, FACC, FAHA, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Grant has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur G Grant FACC, FAHA, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur G. Grant practice?
- Dr. Arthur Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Grant practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Cardiologists.