A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Grant is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Grant, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Grant has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Gordon Grant MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur G. Grant practice?
- Dr. Arthur Grant has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Grant practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Fairhope, AL.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Cardiologists.