A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Gray, Anesthesiology & Hair Transplant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Gray, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Gray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur R Gray MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur R. Gray practice?
- Dr. Arthur Gray has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Gray practices Anesthesiology, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Gastroenterology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Anesthesiologists, Macon Surgeons, and Macon Gastroenterologists.