A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Greenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Lupus Nephritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Greenberg MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Arthur Greenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Greenberg practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Nephrologists.