A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Gulick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Gulick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Gulick, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gulick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Welz Gulick MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur W. Gulick practice?
- Dr. Arthur Gulick has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Gulick practices Dermatology near Plymouth, MI.
See Plymouth Dermatologists.