Dr. Arthur Katz MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Palm Beach Gardens, FL

• Good
  • Bad

January 1st, 2017
I'm 74 years young and have been healthy all my life. When told I needed Quadruple surgery I was shocked . Dr Katz saved my life in my book he is not only a great surgeon but the greatest surgeon in the country. And he has a great wife Thank you both for the great care you gave me.

July 20th, 2015
He Rocks!
My quintiple bypass surgery was flawless, no complications. Dr. Katz is a delightful surgeon with consummate technical skill and easy bedside manner. Highly recommended.

January 22nd, 2015
Excellent surgeon. I was lucky to get him.

January 20th, 2015
Dr. Katz is a great guy, who can explain in layman's terms your condition, the response he is taking. He has restored my life, looking like completely, and I am very thankful to have been in such competent hands.

June 13th, 2014
Valve Replacement
I'm very satisfied with Dr. Arthur Katz very much and after my valve replacement,I felt very great lot better than was before. I also thanked to my cardiologist Dr Hernandez to recommend me to see Katz. I felt very appreciation.

July 2nd, 2013
excellent

January 26th, 2011
Dr. Katz is the best...
Dr. Katz operated on me nearly 6 years ago (bypass). He took me in with no prior relationship, and his surgical expertise is excellent. But more than his professional expertise, his character is above reproach. He truly connects with his patients. I was not surprised to read about the 40 year old Miami worker he operated on who had been rejected by the Miami hospitals. If I ever need additional surgery of this type, I hope that he is still available.

August 6th, 2010
Excellence in his field.
My son is 42 yrs of age. His lifetime of smoking and other negativities brought him to a crossroad in his life. At this cross road in his life. An aortic valve replacement and a corinary bipass were needed. Down the hallway came Dr. Katz, who was in the hospital at the time. He quickly met with my son and through his positive reassurances, extraordinay skill, and caring, my son was in and out of hosptal 4 days after surgery was performed. It's been 11 days since that surgery and I have my son back. He looks and feels great. His recovery is well on its way, as is his attitude toward living. A great DR. that you can believe in..

June 25th, 2010
Dr. Katz is a very knowledgeable surgeon with great bedside manner and shows great compassion.

October 23rd, 2009
Angel sent by Heaven
Dr. Katz performed Aortic valve replacement for my 72 year old mother, A true success exceeded my expections, Amazing surgeon Exceptional human being. Its been a year an half, mother is doing great....

April 5th, 2008
Ultimate Surgeon
Dr. Katz, was one of the most caring,professional and sensitive physicans I have encountered. For the critical care that I had performed,(valve repair), Dr.Katz spend over and above what I would consider reasonable and customary care. A truely caring Dr.

June 15th, 2017