A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Katz, Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Katz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Critical Care
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Katz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur H Katz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur H. Katz practice?
- Dr. Arthur Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Katz practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Olympia Fields, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN and Merrillville, IN.
See Olympia Fields Otolaryngologists.