A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Katz, Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Katz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Critical Care
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Katz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur H Katz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur H. Katz practice?
- Dr. Arthur Katz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Katz practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Merrillville, IN.
See Munster Otolaryngologists.