A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Hale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Hale is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Hale, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hale graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Skaggs Community Health Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur E Hale MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Hale practice?
- Dr. Arthur Hale has 6 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Hale practices Family Medicine near Branson, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Ava, MO and Hollister, MO.
See Branson Family Physicians.