Dr. Arthur Handal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Handal?

April 11th, 2017

Complete face neck lift with upper and lower lid revision......Laser skin resurfacing

I had the above procedure done by Dr. Handal and I am extremely satisfied!!!!! Every employee in the office from the first appointment forward has made me feel like a queen! The results are amazing.....Dr. Handal made my face match my brain...When I look in the mirror now I don't say '"Who is that old lady looking at me!""

March 27th, 2017

Facelift with Dr.Handal

I had a full facelift with Dr.Handal, his work gave me "WOW" factor, I can walk anywhere with confidence & joy & get many compliments, there are no words for how grateful I am, there is simply no one else like him, he 's truly a unique, highly gifted Artistic & Facial Architectural Genius worthy of World Wide Recognition, thank you so much with all my heart!!! You will love his Dream Team Staff.

September 13th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor!

I would highly recommend Dr. Handal. Aside from the great facility and terrific staff, Dr. Handal is a perfectionist and an artist...he sees the outcome before he begins. He explains absolutely everything and his staff follows up to be sure there is great communication with each patient. I was thrilled with the results I achieved with Dr. Handal.

July 18th, 2016

Dr. Handal is a Passionate and Caring Person

Dr. Handal is a passionate and caring person who really wants his patients to be 100% satisfied. His staff and facility are top line and I felt so cared for by everyone. My options and goals were throughly discussed several times beforehand. The aftercare is exceptional. Dr. Handal called me personally over the weekend to see how I was feeling. Appointments are easy to get and the compassionate care and expertise are exceptional. My results are soft and extremely natural.

March 27th, 2016

Dr. Arthur Handal MD is worthy of World Wide Recognition, Yes, he's that Good!!!

August 6th, 2015

Absolutely THE BEST!

Dr. Handal has performed 3 procedures on me. Two of those were major reconstructive surgeries after having 4 children and a significant weight loss of 100 pounds. These were very well thought out decisions and Dr. Handal was very compassionate during each and every step of the process. He took a great deal of time assessing my concerns and I felt extremely comfortable with his opinions and that he could meet my expectations....from initial consultations through follow up visits. He is not "scalpel" happy like others in his field. If he feels if it's not broke, don't fix it. He is meticulous and a true artist! The staff is amazing and caring. Do your research when looking for a plastic surgeon, especially in south Florida. I cannot verbalize how thrilled I am with this doctor!

April 24th, 2015

Dr. Handal is an incredibly skilled surgeon. He was able to redo a breast augmentation that was poorly done. The results could not have pleased me more. I feel fortunate to have found this wonderful Doctor. His staff is also of the highest caliber. In addition to his skilled all had a tremendous degree of empathy and understanding.

April 22nd, 2015

DOCTOR OF EXCELLENCE!!!

I highly recommend Dr.Handal, there simply is no one better, he's an Artistic Fantastic Genious

April 18th, 2015

MS.

Dr. Handel, has hands of gold, and he is the most wonderful doctor in his profession. I had my left nostril removed due to a skin cancer. Not only did Dr. Handel use his skill in creating a nostril, he used an innovative technique to give me a fabulous nose where there was nothing. His caring, assurance and perfect stitching, and I have given him the title HANDS OF GOLD. He loves what he does and is a real person who know how to make you not only look but feel good.

April 9th, 2015

Very caring and knowledgeable

April 3rd, 2015

Best sterile technique and procedure

I'm a registered nurse and I have to say that Dr. Handal's sterile technique and procedure performance is of the highest standards. I wouldn't go to anyone else. I love my results and over the last 20 years, I have had upper and lower bleph, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation and lip reduction. Everyone says how good I look! Dr. Handal is worth every penny!

February 21st, 2015

Wonderful Doctor and staff

Caring and kind. Passionate about his patients care and