A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Haney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Haney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Haney, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pelvic Cancer
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Haney graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Haney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur F. Haney practice?
Dr. Arthur Haney practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Endocrinologists.