A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Haney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Haney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haney
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Haney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Haney, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Cancer (Peritoneal Neoplasm)
- Fallopian Tube Diseases
- Female Infertility
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pelvic Cancer
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Haney graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Haney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Francis Haney MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur F. Haney practice?
- Dr. Arthur Haney has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Haney practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Endocrinologists.