Dr. Arthur Haney MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Chicago, IL

June 26th, 2016
One of thr bedt if not the best!
I just love Dr. Haney. His dedication, knowledge, experience, commitment and bedside manner are beyond words. I have a beautiful rainbow because of him. Loved my uneventful pregnancy! Excellent doctor!

June 25th, 2015
Thank you!
I received care from Dr. Haney 20 years ago at Duke University Medical Center. It had been difficult for me to conceive. With Dr. Haney's help, my husband and I had a baby boy a year later. He is 19 now. He got accepted at MIT, Stanford and Harvard last year and is studying at MIT now. I also introduced my Japanese friend to him. She came to Duke from Japan to receive treatment from him and had a beautiful baby girl a year later! Dr. Haney is the best!

April 16th, 2015
Dr.Arthur Haney is wonderful because of him I was able to give birth to 2 beautiful healthy babies something I thought would never happen due to the fact I had 3 previous 2nd trimester miscarriages

May 17th, 2013
Excellent
Dr. Haney knows his stuff. He cares. He is compassionate. I highly recommend him. He communicates, he e-mails, answers questions, keeps in touch... WONDERFUL. He placed my Trans Abdominal Cerclage and with God's help and Dr. Haney I now have my wonderful little boy after 5 pregnancy losses. I love Dr. Haney.

May 16th, 2013
Dr. Haney was my doctor at Duke Medical Center 25 years ago. He left me with a huge scar that was unnecessary at best. Put me through a C-Section that I did not need. I have no problem being cautious. Every doctor after Dr. Haney said "What happened to you" when they see my scar. They also look at my records and say he misdiagnosed me. Get a second opinion. While he was quite personable he missed a simple diagnosis and created many issues for me long term. I proceeded to have two more live births neither one was a C-section.

May 6th, 2013
Surgial Patient -- Exceptional Doctor and Surgeon!!!
Dr. Haney performed a myomectomy on me to remove 3 fibroids--the largest one measuring 7 x 9 cm. He is an exceptional doctor. He educates you and let's you decide what is best for YOU. He is exceptionally patient, understanding, compassionate and is always willing to answer questions--and did I have questions!! He always got back to me when I reached out to him within 24 hours. He also gave me all the space I needed to make the right decision for me on my time. You can't ask for a better doctor anywhere in the world. He is truly THE BEST DOCTOR and a GEM of a human being as well! And I am not one to wield compliments easily (people who know me would tell you I'm a tough cookie), but he truly earned them all. Thank you, Dr. Haney, for all that you are! You are a gift to women in medical need.

February 5th, 2011
Dr.Haney is excellent!!
Very caring and takes the time to listen.

February 28th, 2010
Dr. Haney is great!
Compassionate, caring knowledgeable.

January 5th, 2010
Wonderful person, Doctor, Surgeon
Dr. Haney has a wonderful bedside manner, he always made me feel like I was his only patient. I would refer all my friends to him. Because of him I will carry my baby full term!