A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Hansman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Hansman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansman
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Hansman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Hansman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Practice
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hansman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Stephen Hansman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Hansman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Hansman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Hansman practices Family Medicine near Edgewater, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, MD and Annapolis, MD.
See Edgewater Primary Care Doctors.