A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Hansman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Hansman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hansman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Hansman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Practice
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hansman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Stephen Hansman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Hansman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Hansman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Hansman practices Family Medicine near Pasadena, MD.
See Pasadena Family Physicians.