A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Hanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Hanson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Hanson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Wilson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Henning Hanson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur H. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Arthur Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Hanson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilson, NC.
See Wilson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.