A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Harvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Harvey, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Harvey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur James Harvey MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Arthur Harvey has 11 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Harvey practices Radiation Oncology near Bristol, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Bristol Radiologists.