A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Hays, MD is board certified in Neuropathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Motor Neuron Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hays has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Pearman Hays MD is a male Pathologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur P. Hays practice?
- Dr. Arthur Hays has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Hays practices Neuropathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.