A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Headley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Headley, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Headley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Headley has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Stacey Headley FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. A S. Headley practice?
- Dr. A Headley has 3 office locations.
Dr. A Headley practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Critical Care Practitioners.