A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Headley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Headley, MD, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Headley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Headley has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Headley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Headley practice?
Dr. Arthur Headley practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Emergency Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Urgent Care Centers, Memphis Pulmonologists, and Memphis Emergency Physicians.