A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Headley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Headley, MD, FCCP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Headley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Headley has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Headley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. A S. Headley practice?
Dr. A Headley practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists, Memphis Critical Care Practitioners, Memphis Pulmonologists, and Memphis Anesthesiologists.