A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Herbst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Herbst is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herbst
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Herbst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Herbst, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Drug-Induced Abnormalities
- Female Genital Cancer
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
- Vaginal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbst graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Herbst has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Lee Herbst MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Herbst practice?
- Dr. Arthur Herbst has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Herbst practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Chicago Oncologists.