A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Herbst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Herbst, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Drug-Induced Abnormalities
- Female Genital Cancer
- Female Infertility
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cervical Diseases
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer (Clear Cell Adenocarcinoma)
- Vaginal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbst graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Herbst has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herbst accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Herbst practice?
Dr. Arthur Herbst practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.