A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Herold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Herold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herold
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Herold, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herold graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Harry Herold MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur H. Herold practice?
- Dr. Arthur Herold has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Herold practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.