A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Herpolsheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Herpolsheimer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Herpolsheimer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Herpolsheimer graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herpolsheimer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur H Herpolsheimer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur H. Herpolsheimer practice?
- Dr. Arthur Herpolsheimer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Herpolsheimer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.