A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Hill, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Charles Hill MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Hill practice?
- Dr. Arthur Hill has 5 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Hill practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.