A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Hill, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Hill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur C Hill MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Hill practice?
- Dr. Arthur Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Hill practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons and San Francisco Cardiothoracic Surgeons.