Dr. Arthur Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Hill?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 23rd, 2013

Back at work, feeling good again!

Dr. Hill seemed to genuinely care about my health. He was a little pushy when he asked me to change my diet, but in a nice way. When he came into my hospital room, he always had a few nice words to say and asked how I was feeling. I really felt like he cared for my health and comfort. Recovery from my surgery was not too bad either. He did a great job, and I am back to work and feeling great. We feel lucky that we got Dr. Hill, since he is really one of the best. Hopefully no one in my family will ever need heart surgery again, but if we do I really hope we get Dr. Hill again.

October 16th, 2015