Dr. Arthur Hillert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Hillert?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Hillert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 27th, 2017

Justin Beiber wannabe

Too busy combing his hair and primping instead of listening to patients. Jr Varsity at best.

March 25th, 2017

He is too busy trying to comb his hair like Justin Bieber to practice medicine .

He listens, but his mouth is open when he does... Attitude matches his inept staff.

August 25th, 2015

I havebeengoing to see Dr.Arthur (Trey) Hillert for a number of years. During this time, I have tried to bring to his attention how his office staff treats his patients. His usual response is a fake smile and a "what do you mean?" look. My whole family used to be seen here, now I am the only one left and leaving too. The office manager has a superiority complex and likes to try and flex her perceived power. She will deny script refills, give you the run around when trying to make an appointment, and lie right to your face about the delays.

February 5th, 2015

Arthur (Trey) Hillert, MD is unprofessional and his staff is rude. They treat his patients as they are not human.

Arthur (Trey) Hillert'S office is very unprofessional. I have been seeing this dr. for more than a year (NOT AFTER TODAY, FINALLY DECIDED TO FIRE HIM) and I live across his office so it is very close to me and convenient location. But still every time I visit this dr office it is an unpleasant experience. HIS STAFF WILL GIVE YOU HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, THAT’S HOW MUCH THEY ARE RUDE TO THEIR PATIENTS. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR IF YOU VALUE YOUR HEALTH, TIME AND MONEY. EMERGENCY ROOMS TREAT PATIENST MORE RESPECTFULLY THAN THIS Dr. Arthur (Trey) Hillert's OFFICE.

January 9th, 2015

Dr A. Hillert is great. The receptionist is very difficult and not helpful at all. She thinks she's a doctor and makes it hard to make a appointment. She is also a rude person .

March 5th, 2013

Great Practice

I love this practice. The receptionist always gets me in right away and I never have long waits like at most doctors. I've seen both docs here and they both listen and explain everything really well.

May 27th, 2012

Caring Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Trey Hillerts for 10 years or basically since he started his practice. Being in my late 40s, I am pleased that Dr Hillert put me on a statin earlier and my cholesterol level is perfect. He also prescribed a secondary statin that has ensured that my blood is flowing with no blockage in my plumbing (arteries). Healthy lifestyle is indicative of caring for you body at an early age and I can say I will enter my later years without the need for open heart surgery like my father had when he was 71. Thank you Dr Trey for keeping me healthy with preventative care.

March 29th, 2012

Professional, Friendly, and willing to listen

I have been a patient of Dr. Arthur (Trey) Hillert for more than 6 years and he is always professional, very friendly, doesn't seem rushed or inconvenienced by my questions, and even combined two services into one appointment recently to save me a 2nd co-pay. Well done Trey! I'm blessed to be your patient and am thankful for you and your staff.

March 13th, 2012

Bedside manners

As a young father of two, who has three degrees, I express the need of respect, manners and courtesy to my children. Every time that I have been seen for blood work or a simple payment, Dr. Trey Hillert did not have the common courtesy to speak in passing. It is as if I have never been a patient. Also, when I have my children with me on Spring Break, he felt the need to comment on their 5/2 year old voices rather than letting them experience a doctor. They were excited to see the "doctor" but he felt that they were loud. Ironically, none of the staff complained and supported my thoughts of such a rude comment. They were very respectful as they stood on the wall and waited for my blood work to be completed. We are saddened by his lack of respect for us as well as his interaction with my children. I will go somewhere else.

March 7th, 2012

Better than any MD I've ever seen

Good website with forms you can print and fill out ahead of time; staff is friendly; seems very skilled at treating cholesterol/triglycerides--no one has ever been able to get mine looking so good

October 28th, 2010

Excellent doctor. The best I have seen at cholesterol management. Explains test results and diagnonsis very well and amkes sure you fully understand and are comfortable with it. Has excellent list of specialists for referrals. I would recommend him to frinds or anyone else looking for a good GP.

July 20th, 2016