A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Holt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holt
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Holt, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Roland Holt MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur R. Holt practice?
- Dr. Arthur Holt has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Holt practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Psychiatrists.