A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Holt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Holt, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Roland Holt MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur R. Holt practice?
- Dr. Arthur Holt has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Holt practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Psychiatrists and Columbus Adolescent Specialists.