A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Hryhorowych, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hryhorowych graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hryhorowych has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center-Petrie Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hryhorowych accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Hryhorowych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur N. Hryhorowych practice?
Dr. Arthur Hryhorowych practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Arturo Hryhorowych, Dr. Art Hryhorowych