A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Hryhorowych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Hryhorowych is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hryhorowych
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hryhorowych Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Hryhorowych, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hryhorowych graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hryhorowych has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur N Hryhorowych MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Arthur N. Hryhorowych practice?
- Dr. Arthur Hryhorowych has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Hryhorowych practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.