A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Hryhorowych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Hryhorowych is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Hryhorowych, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hryhorowych graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hryhorowych has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur N Hryhorowych MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Arthur N. Hryhorowych practice?
- Dr. Arthur Hryhorowych has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Hryhorowych practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.