A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Hung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Hung, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Tuality Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Y Hung MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Y. Hung practice?
- Dr. Arthur Hung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Hung practices Radiation Oncology near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR and Portland, OR.
See Hillsboro Radiologists.