A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Hung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hung Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Hung, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Hung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Tuality Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Y Hung MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Y. Hung practice?
- Dr. Arthur Hung has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Hung practices Radiation Oncology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.