A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Huppert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Huppert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huppert
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huppert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Huppert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Huppert graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huppert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Magee Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Steven Huppert MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Huppert practice?
- Dr. Arthur Huppert has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Huppert practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Rheumatologists.