A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Hurst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Hurst is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurst graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hurst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Trimble Hurst MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur T. Hurst practice?
- Dr. Arthur Hurst has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Hurst practices Internal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists.