Dr. Arthur Itkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Itkin?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Arthur Itkin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2016

He works 100% for the WC provider and not the patient. Beware!

August 15th, 2016

Dr.Itkin misdiagnosed my MS relapse. I was concerned about symptoms I was experiencing and he told me they were normal MS symptoms. After seeking a 2nd opinion I was admitted to the hospital with 6 new brain lesions. My currant doctor said he was irresponsible with his treatment. Dr. Itkin's nurse is rude and awful to deal with. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR. IF YOU HAVE MS!

April 7th, 2016

The worst doctor and office staff I've ever had to deal with! Horrible, ignorant staff. His bedside was a disgrace. He literally spent no more than 10 minutes with me. Any question I asked he would laugh or just disregard as if they weren't important. I was never able to leave a message for him and nurses took forever to return calls. The receptionist well that's another STORY!! I switched my doctor and am in the best care I've ever been in. My multiple sclerosis has calmed down with the correct treatment I'm receiving. BEWARE OF THIS OFFICE!!

August 18th, 2015

Dr/Patient experience

I was called in for my appointment within 15 minutes of my appointment time. I immediately felt at ease. I was very impressed with his bedside manner. He spent at least 45 minutes with me on my first appointment getting to know my situation. I have never felt intimated by this doctor. I have told many people about this doctor. I was referred to him by my primary care doctor and have had excellent results.

February 26th, 2014

long wait worth it

I guess having migraines is not too exciting to a neurologist...but his Rx was helpful to reducing my symptoms greatly. Follow up was with a nurse. Only spoke with him at the appointment.

January 19th, 2012

Take my advice..

If you want additional headaches to add to your sickness have fun with this doctors staff. Kathy is one miserable person to deal with. She lacks professionalism and courtesy. She thinks that she is the doctor and gives bad guidance. The doctor should take note. I am sure other patients have the same problem with her.As far as scheduling an appointment with Dr. Itkin it is very vague because your appointments are CONSTANTLY being changed. It is never a guarantee.

January 3rd, 2011

works for ins not patient

This doctor was used by my workers comp for an opinion. He said there's nothing wrong with me an could return to work without examining me, or taking any interest in my condition. I can barely walk...he doesn't care about patients...just money and insurance.

October 1st, 2009

Patient with MS

I was diagnosed with MS 9/99, Dr Itkin has been my doctor since. I am very happy with him and the treatment I receive from him.

August 15th, 2016