A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Jackson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Crawford Jackson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Arthur Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Jackson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Psychiatrists.