inactive

Arthur B Jenny MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 20th, 2016
Thank God for Dr. Jenny
My experience with Dr. Jenny was largely positive. Sure, he's a little gruff, but I'm looking for pain relief, not a drinking buddy. He speaks his mind and that may be a little off putting for some, but at least I knew where exactly he was coming from at all times. Dr. Jenny performed an 8-hour tandem surgery with an orthopedic surgeon on my lower spine in 2015. I went from wheelchair dependent to!walking with purpose in a matter of months. The searing nerve pain that ruled my life for so long was gone! I like it that Dr. Jenny is old-fashioned and deeply methodical. He still writes everything down in a little notebook! I'm grateful for his expertise.

August 8th, 2012
Awful service!
Horrible service...after 4 months, I still don't know what this doctor thinks about my injury and the office staff continues to screw up my paperwork. I was kicked off of disability due to this and had to be reviewed. Went without pay for week! In my opinion, they should both be FIRED!

August 11th, 2009
Stan Williams
Dr Jenny spent a great deal of time explaining the procedure and his follow up was excellent. He spent time answering all of my questions and called me at home after I was released from the hospital to follow up.

March 31st, 2009
Odd doctor with poor bed side manner
Dr. Jenny is very difficult to communicate with or get answers to questions from. Acts like he don't like questions or don't know how to answer properly. He was my dads doctor and left my dad feeling insulted and confused. We did not receive adequate post op care instructions or instructions for taking care of his dressing. Was told in follow up visit that he does not provide this information in writing and we should have remembered from our visit before surgery six weeks prior but we dont' even recall going over any details of post op care and restrictions. My dads condition has worsened and he is not receiving adequate care and treatment. Was told to take ibuprofin for his pain when my dad cannot even stand straight. He is ridicules!!!

February 21st, 2009
poor bedside manner
very difficult to communicate and ask questions too. Feel like he does not like answering our questions or explaining things easily so we understand. Was not given addequate post-op information.