A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Jimenez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from College Of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help System, Laguna.
Dr. Jimenez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Escolin Jimenez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Arthur Jimenez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Jimenez practices Family Medicine near Victorville, CA.
See Victorville Family Physicians.