A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Johnson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tripler Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Chester Johnson MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Arthur Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Johnson practices Internal Medicine near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
See Tripler Army Medical Center Internists.