A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Jordan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Jordan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- AnMed Health Women's and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Elbert Jordan MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur E. Jordan practice?
- Dr. Arthur Jordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Jordan practices Neurology near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Conover, NC.
See Anderson Neurologists.