Dr. Arthur Jordan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

April 26th, 2016
Best Ever
My daughter and I both went to dr. Jordan while he was in Myrtle Beach South Carolina for many years. He was the best neurologist and Pain Management specialist I have dealt with in the 30 years since my diagnosis. He listened, he never rushed, he was always searching for new treatments, and becoming proficient at them. We miss him very much. I have still not found anyone like him.

March 21st, 2016
Very through
Covers all areas that could be a possible issue. Check my medical history very closely and wanted to make sure he could fix my condition. He provided excellent care. Spoke with me about proper dosing of my medication and not to over medicate. I would highly recommend.

March 17th, 2016
He is a wonderful Doctor. Great bedside manner. He is the best neurologist in town.

January 28th, 2011
Mean, uncaring doctor
Thinks he knows it all.... I would love for him to feel my pain for one week! Jerk!

April 7th, 2010
Beware......
I went to him in Conover NC at the and I agree with the 2nd comment I would not let him treat my dog! He was extremelly rude and abrupt with me and he would not prescibe me the medicne I needed and had been on for my condition for the last year and a half. He put down all the treatments I had been taking also and said they were a waste of time when in reality they had helped me considerablity. He was also very unorginaized and unproffesional and did not even know why I was there. He told me during this appointment that it would take two more weeks to get my details and records and he had already had a month before my apoinment to get them. So I would strongly recommend for anyone to stear clear of this doctor unless you like doctors who dont know what they are doing, do not care what they are doing and will make you feel like an idiot. Personally I like my doctor to know what he is talking about since it is my health he holds in his hands.

October 17th, 2008
Jordan
I wouldn't let this quack treat my dog !!