Dr. Arthur Kaminski MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 2 reviews

June 18th, 2014
Emergency room visit
I came in to ER at my physicians request due to severe stomach/abdominal/ back pain. I have autoimmune disease, diverticulosis, barrets esophagus, bone degeneration, no appetite with severe weight loss and nausea and low grade fevers daily as well as arthritis just to name a few. Knowing this I was given a blood test and that was it then he sent me home. He was extremely rude, interrupted me the whole time. He was not thorough at all!! Im a single parent and have many health issues that could be life threatening at this point yet a simple blood test was all he did. Im very disgusted. And will be filing a formal complaint first thing in the morning. I will also be taking further action to report his negligence. Also, I was unable to submit this review unless I rated him so I had to rate 1 star. However, I personally do not give him any stars. He was very rude and had no compassion.

June 18th, 2014
Emergency room visit
I came in to ER at my physicians request due to severe stomach/abdominal/ back pain. I have autoimmune disease, diverticulosis, barrets esophagus, bone degeneration, no appetite with severe weight loss and nausea and low grade fevers daily as well as arthritis just to name a few. Knowing this I was given a blood test and that was it then he sent me home. He was extremely rude, interrupted me the whole time. He was not thorough at all!! Im a single parent and have many health issues that could be life threatening at this point yet a simple blood test was all he did. Im very disgusted. And will be filing a formal complaint first thing in the morning. I will also be taking further action to report his negligence. Also being that rating Dr Arthur Kaminski was a required field to enter in order to submit this complaint, I had to choose 1 star but I do not personally give him any star ratings whatsoever! He was extremely rude and had no compassion. My Mother is also getting involved due to the fact that more testing should have been done especially after knowing all of my medical conditions which includes rapid weight loss as well.