A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Kaufman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kaufman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Kaufman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Arthur Kaufman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Kaufman practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Primary Care Doctors and Albuquerque Internists.