A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Kellermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Kellermann, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellermann graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kellermann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Lodge Kellermann MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur L. Kellermann practice?
- Dr. Arthur Kellermann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Kellermann practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Emergency Physicians.