A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Kennish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Kennish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Kennish, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennish graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kennish has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Jay Kennish MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur J. Kennish practice?
- Dr. Arthur Kennish has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Kennish practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.