Dr. Arthur Klein MD Patient Reviews

2.1

• Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2015
This doctor was amazing. I have a very long, complicated history and he listened to me and all of the prior treatments that I had received. He implemented a plan for me that was more than satisfactory. Unfortunately, the staff at this office is very rude!! The RN who works there is a control freak who has poor bedside manner and absolutely no people skills and treats the patients as well as other physicians and their staff very poorly. She stopped my delivery of antibiotics! The doctors in this practice were very good and I would use them again because they were so good. However, they really need to look for better office staff.

January 3rd, 2014
If you can go elsewhere, They are known for over billing and than send you to collections.

November 11th, 2013
Dr. Crazy!!! ZERO STARS!!!
This man should not be allowed to practice medicine. He misdiagnosed me & put my life at risk. He lacks the humility to seek advice from other specialists when he is in over his head. Dr. Klien is rude & speaks to patients as if we are too stupid to understand him. On top of everything else, he looks like a filthy mess who sleeps in his clothes & spreads infectious diseases!!!

July 19th, 2013
Ouch
Not a good experience. Look elsewhere.

May 15th, 2013
I can't believe he charges insurance companies for what he does.

April 1st, 2013
Absolutely Terrible
I have not been to many doctors in my life but I have to believe that Dr. Klein must be the absolute worst to ever carry the MD title. The next time I need an infectious disease doctor I would have more trust going to my auto mechanic for advice than Dr. Klein.

February 28th, 2013
dr. KLein is an absolute disgrace, He totally mis diagnosed me and I am lucky to be alive. His bedside manner is horrible and his diagnosis is shoddy. Do not ever go to this doctor.

July 15th, 2011
Wonderful
When I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease he was my treating physician and all I can say is that I couldn't have asked for a more knowledgeable and caring doctor. He was extremely successful in treating me and I feel completely fully healed. My only qualm is with the wait time at his office. It tends to be on the long side but there are a multitude of magazines to choose from to help ease the wait. I would reccomend him to anyone seeking treatment for Lyme Disease.

August 1st, 2016