Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arthur Knowlton
Dr. Arthur Knowlton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hamden, CT, with other offices in Derby, CT and New Haven, CT (and 3 other locations). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Knowlton is affiliated with Hospital of St Raphael, Griffin Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Arthur Knowlton has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Arthur Knowlton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamden, CT.
Dr. Francis Cardinale
Hamden, CT 0 mi42
Dr. Helmuth Gahbauer
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Hamden, CT 0.18 mi44
Dr. Lee Greenwood
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Hamden, CT 0.18 mi41