A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Kong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Kong is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kong graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Kong MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Kong practice?
- Dr. Arthur Kong has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Kong practices Pediatrics near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Pediatricians.