A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Kong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Kong is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kong graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur Kong practice?
Dr. Arthur Kong practices Pediatrics near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Pediatricians.