A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Kopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Kopp is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopp
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kopp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopp graduated from Leningrad Sanitary-Hygienic Medical Institute.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Kopp MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Kopp practice?
- Dr. Arthur Kopp has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Kopp practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.