A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Kornbluth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Kornbluth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornbluth
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Kornbluth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Kornbluth, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornbluth graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kornbluth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Asher Kornbluth MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur A. Kornbluth practice?
- Dr. Arthur Kornbluth has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Kornbluth practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.