A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Kornhaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Kornhaber is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornhaber
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kornhaber Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornhaber graduated from University Rene Descartes U.F.R. Of Medicine Paris-Quest.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Kornhaber MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arthur Kornhaber practice?
- Dr. Arthur Kornhaber has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Kornhaber practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Ojai, CA.
See Ojai Psychiatrists.