A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Kozin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Kozin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Kozin, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kozin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur M Kozin MD is a male Nephrologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Kozin practice?
- Dr. Arthur Kozin has 1 office location.
Dr. Arthur Kozin practices Nephrology near West Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Nephrologists.