A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Kozin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Kozin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Critical Care, Diabetic Kidney Disease Diabetic Nephropathies, and High Blood Pressure Hypertension.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kozin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kozin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arthur M. Kozin practice?
Dr. Arthur Kozin practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Anesthesiology near West Nyack, NY.
See West Nyack Internists, West Nyack Nephrologists, West Nyack Urgent Care Centers, West Nyack Pulmonologists, and West Nyack Anesthesiologists.